Sunday, January 7, 2018

"Angelmaker" by Nick Harkaway

Angelmaker by Nick Harkaway is one of the most entertaining novels that I have ready recently. It has been called a spy thriller. That is an oversimplification. It has wonderfully dark humor. It does have elements of a thriller. It is definitely a page turner. After reading this book I want to read more by Mr. Harkaway. It is not perfect, but I enjoyed about 99% of the book. Normally I would not refer to percentages when writing about a novel, but it seems almost appropriate when writing about this book. The "good guys" are very likable, and the villains are nicely despicable. Almost all of the plot twists are enjoyable. I always enjoy finding an author whose writing I enjoy this much. I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment