Saturday, January 27, 2018

Tired of Being Depressed

I'm tired of being depressed. People tell me that there is no reason to be depressed. I wish I could just stop feeling depressed, but I can't. Part of the cause for the depression is chemical. Medications that may cause depression in some people usually cause me to be depressed. Being around friends and eating enough help, but there is always an underlying depression. Logical decisions become difficult. It becomes hard to focus on anything other than the feeling depressed. Some days just refraining from committing suicide is difficult. I definitely do not plan on killing myself, but I do think about it. I am not going to give up. On Thursday I will see a neurologist concerning my medication. I am doing everything that I can to fight this depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment