Friday, January 5, 2018

I Am a Submissive Bitch (Adult Content)

I am a submissive bitch, and I am happy that I am. I only suck the cocks of men who let me know that they want me to suck them off. It is still a turn-on to pay a guy to be able to suck his cock and swallow his cum and pee. I still prefer for him to approach and say that he wants for this to happen. I would feel too creepy to approach a guy with this request. I am not saying anything against men who do that, but it is just not who I am. I do have trouble with guys who keep asking after they have been turned down. Whether or not there is money involved the idea of a guy wanting to put his cock in my mouth turns me on a lot. I can shoot a large load thinking about that. I am a professional asshole, but I am also a submissive bitch. I have a multi-faceted personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment