Friday, January 26, 2018

Brief Post About Feelings

Sometimes my feelings are in extremes. Either I love people strongly or I am indifferent to them. I can go from loving someone to feeling indifferent about them if they hurt me intentionally. There have been times when everyone around me are deeply affected by an event, and I am completely unmoved. I do not think that I would intentionally hurt anyone, but it scares me that the seed for that possibility is within me. I want to focus on doing good for the people whom I love.  I do anything that I can for these people. It makes me feel good to make the people whom I love feel good. I enjoy pleasing men sexually, but I also enjoy doing pleasing people in other ways even when there is little possibility of my getting their cocks in my mouth. I just have to be careful not to hurt anyone after my feelings toward them have become ice cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment