Tuesday, January 2, 2018

I Need Anti-Seizure Medication that Will not Cause Depression

I am still trying to get my anti-seizure medication situation straightened out. I need something that will stop the seizures without causing depression. Marijuana would be the best solution, but it is not legal in North Carolina. It is available in pill form here but only for those for whom nothing else works. Maybe they will be able to prescribe it. The US government proved in tests seventy years ago that marijuana can stop seizures. They still made it illegal. It has many health benefits, but the government would prefer keeping it illegal. It needs to be made illegal nationwide. The US government has no interest in making sure that the country's population is healthy. They want to keep the big pharmaceutical companies happy. Depression is not something that I want to fuck around with. My health providers are not interested in fixing this in a timely manner. If I had a lot of money this would not be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment