Friday, September 14, 2018

"A Dance with Dragons" by George R.R. Martin

I just finished reading A Dance with Dragons, the fifth book in A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin. I enjoyed the book as I did the others. My complaints about the books are mostly minor. I wish that he would have divided the series into shorter books. This book was published in 2011, and we are still waiting for the sixth book. I hope that the author completes the series. It seems that the characters I like either die or do not get much attention while those I do not like get more attention. At times it is difficult to keep up with all of the plot lines. The style of spelling does not seem consistent. There are likable characters, and there are characters who are fun to hate. I want to find out what happens to some of the characters. I would like to see the death of some of the characters who have been in all of the books so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment