Sunday, September 9, 2018

An Introvert who Needs People

I am currently reading a book about introverts. (I will write more about it when I finish reading it.) I consider myself an introvert. I need to spend some time alone, but I also need to spend time one on one with a friend. If i spend too much time alone I become more depressed. I need to interact with a small number of friends. I do better with one person at a time. I tend to be quiet when I am with a large group of people, but I can speak up if necessary. I get nervous speaking out with in a large group, but I do not let that stop me if I have something that I need to say. Sometimes my words have more impact because of my reputation for being quiet. People know that I do not speak up unless I feel strongly about what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment