Sunday, September 16, 2018

"Abandoned" by Cody McFadyen

Abandoned, by Cody McFadyen, is a well-written book. The characters are three-dimensional. I was surprised by the plot twists. There are parts of the book that I found hard to read, but this was because of how believable they were. These parts touched on my inner fears. I did see one hole in the plot, but it did not distract from the book as a whole. I would like to read more books by the same author. I would not be able to read too many of his books together. I would need a break from their intensity. This novel makes me realize that although I do have a dark side it is definitely not as dark as it could be. If you enjoy books that show the dark side of humanity with unexpected twists I would recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment