Saturday, September 1, 2018

A Post About my Best Friends

Three of my best friends are in jail or prison. My best friend is in another city. I hope that he will be somewhere closer soon. I need to send him money. I will try to write him more often. I miss him very much. The other two friends are in the local jail. I will visit them soon. Another of my best friends recently got out of jail. He is in recovery from addiction. I would like to see him, but I do not want to hinder his recovery. I know that he has been through a lot lately. I want to be a good friend for all four of these guys. They have all helped me. It helps to have friends who accept me as I am. I would like to be able to help all of them financially, but that is not possible. I can only do that for one of them. I will do as much as I can for each of them. I trust that they will not take advantage of how much I am willing to do for them. They are family. I feel very lonely without them.


No comments:

Post a Comment