Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Submissive Control Freak

I enjoy being submissive for some men, but I am also a control freak. I am not submissive to just anybody. I enjoy being spanked as long as it has been discussed beforehand. Once someone spanked me without my permission, and I became so angry that I passed out. I want to be the one who tells me what to do. Once I have given the other person permission to tell me what to do I enjoy it very much. This does not have to include. Sometimes it is enough for the other guy to know that I would be willing to submit to him even sexually. I would not want to do anything with or for him that would make him feel uncomfortable. My limits would be discussed beforehand too.

I am definitely a control regarding music. At home I like to be the decides what music gets played. Certain men have the privileges mentioned above. I miss having my collection, because I do not like listening to the radio. The reason for this is that I do not have control over what gets played. When I have my music collection and there is someone with me I can usually find something that whoever is with me would enjoy.

I do like making other people feeling, and I enjoy pleasing some men. There are areas where I do not want to give up control.

No comments:

Post a Comment