Monday, June 5, 2017

14:31 thoughts on addiction

I have to be sure to pay rent before I spend money on anything else. I do not want to be homeless again. I know that I have not hit rock bottom, and I do not want to find out what that is like. I do enjoy how some drugs make me feel, but I do not want to be an addict. I have an addictive personality. I do not want to get in contact with people from whom I could buy these drugs, and I do not want to do them unless I am with a few friends. I have to be careful. I know that I could lose everything that I have, so I have to be careful. The addictions I want to keep are to cock, cum and pee. I am going to be careful. Life is meant to be enjoyed, and I have to choose the right things to enjoy.

I do want to enjoy the cocks of two of my friends at the same time. I want to find a way to relax my asshole, so that I can suck one of them while the other fucks me. I want to cum and pee when I am with both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment