Tuesday, June 6, 2017

6/6/17 I Need Moderation in Some Areas of my Life

When I talk about experimenting with drugs I do not mean that I am doing a lot of drugs. It has only been a few times, just enough to get a little high and a bit horny. I just need to be careful not to let it get out of hand, and I do not plan on doing that. I cannot afford it financially. I have to pay rent. Also I want to stay in good health. I have lost weight, because I have not been eating enough. I am working on that. I still think that weed should be made legal. It would probably be better for my health than the medication that I take to keep from having seizures. I have not had any seizures since last May. I have not been able to afford to get any of the tests that my neurologist wants me to have. Even with insurance they would be too expensive. The healthcare system in the USA is completely fucked up.

I have to use moderation in my spending money, drug use and cock sucking. I am not going to stop taking care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment