Monday, June 19, 2017

16:35 19/6/17

I got tested for HIV, Hep C and STI's earlier this month, and everything was negative. I am going to be tested again tomorrow, because I did something that I should not have done. I just want to be sure. Some things should not be shared. I knew this, but my brain was not functioning fully. I will have to be sure that I do not make the same mistake. I should not do some things whether or not it involves sharing.

My bed still smells like my friend, and I get an erection when I get in bed. I have to masturbate before I can go to sleep. The scent will not last forever, so I will enjoy it while it lasts. I have a pair of his dirty socks in a zippable bag, so their scent will last longer. He knows that I jerk off while smelling them.

On Saturday I swallowed cum from two special men in my life.

I am continuing my job search. I have not heard anything yet, but I am not giving up.



No comments:

Post a Comment