Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Руслана - Her Music Helps My Mood

I am listening to Руслана. Her music lifts my mood. "Dance with the Wolves" is one of my favorite songs. I love the video. It has beautiful wolves and sexy men. In the videos that I have seen for her songs there are people who would appeal to men and women. Her songs make me want to dance. I would love to see her in concert especially if I could see her in Ukraine.

Тимати is someone else whose music I like very much.. He is another sexy man.

Russian and French reggae are the only reggae to which I listen. Аддис-Абеба is one of my favorites. I cannot remember the names of the other Russian reggae musicians, and I am too lazy right now to look them up. There is one song with a humorous video, "Legalize it."

I wish I could listen to my CDs by Григорий Лепс and Александр Рыбак too. Александр Рыбак is a very talented musician who sings well in several languages and plays the violin.

Gionnyscandal is another rapper whose music I enjoy very much.

Music, food and sex can always put me in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment