Monday, June 12, 2017

I Am Struggling, but I will Survive

It looks like I will have to find another job. One day I am told that I will be working every day. The next day I am told that I may go for weeks without working. This is difficult financially and emotionally. I cannot continue doing this.

I spent time with friends last week. I sucked one friend's cock. Another guy says that he wants me to give him head. He wanted money for this, so I gave him some money. He keeps making excuses for not following through with this. They seem valid, but he will not get any more money until I get so suck his cock.

I reach out to people who claim to be friends, but they do not call. This is true when I am happy and when I am depressed. I think it is time to let these people go and find new friends. Some other people who claim to be friends seem more interested in getting money from me, doing drugs with me or having me suck them off. I do not mind doing these things, but sometimes I need people who will just spend time with me. I learned last week that I know at least one guy who is willing to spend time with me and will listen to what I need to say.

Sorry that this is not the most entertaining post. I just need to express how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment