Friday, June 23, 2017

Another Birthday

My Birthday started out well, but it has been lonely since early morning. When I got home a friend was waiting in his car in the driveway. We had a few beers, and sucked his cock for a long time. He was not able to cum though. We both had fun though. I hope that I see him tonight before I go to bed. Hopefully I will get some cum from him the next time I see him.

I am used to being alone on my birthday. I don't know why I am more likely to be alone on my Birthday and holidays than I am on other days. I have occasionally been able to suck some cock on Thanksgiving. I just wish there were people who were willing to spend these special days with me. Oh well.

It is hard to believe that this I turned 58 today. I may be getting older, but I am getting more radical too.

No comments:

Post a Comment