Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Honestly: I am Not 100% Altruistic

It is better to identify a potential problem and prevent it than to let it become a real problem. I know that with the help of friends that I can keep from becoming an addict. For years I have had a fear of addiction. I believe that I can have fun without becoming addicted. I am already addicted to dick, but that is not an addiction that I want to give up. I can never get enough dick, piss and cum. I may say that I do it to make other men feel, but honestly I do it for selfish reasons. I love having a cock in my mouth. Hopefully I make the men I suck off feel good. It is less satisfying for both of us if I cannot make him cum. It is less important to me for me to cum. I will see what mischief I can get into today. I plan on having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment