Wednesday, June 14, 2017

I Am Rambling Again

I wish I could stay at the job I have now, but I need to have a steady income. I have started looking for another job. I tend to have more success in finding employment when I work with temp services. I am a good worker, but find job hunting stressful. I need to get new clothes that would be suitable for job hunting.

I have to remember that I cannot depend on other people to make me happy. If I am not happy with myself no one else can make me happy. Mostly I think that I am happy with myself. I also need to make sure that I eat enough. Not eating enough has a very real effect on my mood. When I am depressed I do not eat enough, and this makes me more depressed. It is a downward spiral that only I can stop. I am working on that.

I am happy with who I am. I will find the balance that I need in my life. Who knows if that will involve occasional sex with friends and occasional drug use. I do not want to indulge self destructive behavior. I may be a slut, but I am happy being a slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment