Sunday, April 3, 2016

I Am Happy Where I Am, but I Am Not Stopping Here.

It is definitely true that I need to find a full-time job, but my value as a person does not depend on how much money I make. No person has more worth than anyone else. I do want to be able to contribute to society, and I want to help other people to feel better about themselves. I do feel better about myself when I am able to do things for other people. At the same time I am continuing on my journey to feeling better about myself. I still want to continue to learn and to grow emotionally and spiritually. I do not know exactly where my path in life will be, but I am learning to be happy with myself where I am now. I still want to be where I can learn and practice languages, but I cannot let my happiness to depend on external situations. I not only want to be happy with who I am, but I also want to help other people to be happy with who they are. I am happy that I am the way I am. I am happy that I see things from a different point of view from the point of view of the majority of people. I enjoy being able to learn to speak different languages. I love being able to enjoy music, films and literature from around the world. I know my language skills need a lot of improvement, but I am happy knowing that I have the ability to improve them. I am not where I want to be, but I am happy knowing that I am still on the journey there. If I can help others in their journeys to get where they want to be that will help me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment