Friday, April 8, 2016

More Lies from Pat McCrory

I received an email asking me to send a message to Pat McCrory, the governor of North Carolina, concerning pollution caused by Duke Energy when coal ash spilled into the Catawba River. Instead of making sure that Duke Energy cleans up the spill he raised the acceptable level of the pollutants in the water. He has made it clear that he does not care about probable endangering the health of many citizens if this state. Through this email I sent him a message. I got an automated messages that "I serve you."  I sent a reply that said that I did not believe that. I listed the reasons for which I do not believe that he serves the citizens of North Carolina. In addition to this issue I also mentioned the recent bill that he signed into law, the one that allows for discrimination against members of the LGBT community. I said that I will not accept his lies. He has been bought by Duke Energy, and we need to vote him out of office.

No comments:

Post a Comment