Monday, April 25, 2016

I Know What My First Steps Are

While I was living in Kansas I had my name legally changed from Harry Bruce Leafe to Vlk Bruce Leafe. I have not yet had it changed on my birth certificate. I need to have it changed on my birth certificate before I can get it changed on my Passport. My Passport has expired too. Now I know what I need to do to get started. I will have to sell a lot of things, but that is OK. Some things will be easier to sell than others. Most of these things have been in boxes for years, so I know I can live without them. I hope I can get somebody to help me to figure out the best way to sell these things. That is not my area of expertise. At least I know now what the first steps I need to make my dreams reality. I have been my biggest obstacle in doing this. I am changing that. I am building my self confidence. That does not mean I will be arrogant. I am just getting the confidence to get out of the rut I am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment