Monday, April 25, 2016

What I Am Moving Towards

As I said before I believe it is better to move towards something than away from something. I love travelling. I enjoy flying. I do not even mind going through security at airports. I want to adapt to different cultures. I want to try foods that I have not tasted. I want to be able to write on my blog in different languages without having to use Google Translate. I want to go to places where I will have to learn the language in order to communicate. I know that I will need to be able to speak English at first, but I want that to b temporary. I have to learn not to be afraid of making mistakes. I have a tendency to be afraid of making mistakes in English, so it is not too surprising that I would have the same fear with other languages. Being a perfectionist is one of my faults, but I am trying to get over that.

One of my goals for this week is to find out what I need to do to change my name on my birth certificate. I have the on-going goal of working on my self confidence. I have to continuously remind myself that I can learn languages, and I have something to contribute to whatever society I am. I am growing and learning, and that excites me.

Gute Nacht, mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment