Saturday, April 23, 2016

More Musings on the Move I Want to Make

I do realize that moving to another country will not make me happy if I am not happy with who I am. I have made a lot of progress with self acceptance. I still have insecurities about my intelligence, but I am working on that. I think that I will be happier in a place where I hear multiple languages. Improving my language skills will also add to my happiness. I want to be able to absorb different languages and cultures. I would want to adapt to life in whatever country where I am, but I do not think that it will be necessary for me to change who I am. As I have said many times the love of learning languages is part of who I am. Hopefully I will be moving into a situation where my surroundings will match my inner life.

No comments:

Post a Comment