Saturday, February 25, 2017

A Post for 14:52, 25/2/2017

I worked four days this week, but I will not work any next week. I need the money, but I will be able to do some things that I need to do. A special friend has gone into a rehab facility. I do nope that he will get the help that he needs. He means a lot to me. I know that I love him more than he loves me, but I accept that. I would so anything that I can for him. I definitely want him to stay from needles. He could have lost one of his arms because of an abscess. I do not want to lose him. He speaks of going to school. Some people have turned their backs on him because of some things that he has done, but I will not give up on him. None of us is perfect. I want to see him happy and healthy.

I want to find someone who will want me to have sex only with him. I would like for that to be the man who was going to be my Master. He says he may have lost interest in that, but I hope that I can revive his interest. I have played someone else, but I would be happiest if he told me to be only his and not to have sex with anyone else. It would be difficult for me, but I want to be faithful to the right man.

No comments:

Post a Comment