Saturday, February 4, 2017

A Post with Some KInk

I won't be able to play around in a hotel room with my friend until I am not staying at the homeless shelter. I cannot stay out overnight. There is another guy who may let me suck his cock and swallow his cum and pee. He might even spank me. I hope so. I have not been able to see my friend who uses me as a urinal much lately. He does not come out much when it is cold. I won't be able to please my Master until his house is finished later this month. I would love to be used by all three of them in the same place as a cum dump and urinal, but I know that at least one of them wants me to be his alone.

It seems that I have lost the friendship of one man whom I loved. He became jealous of another friend. He said that he only wanted to be friends, but I think that he just wanted me to spend money on him. He started putting me down. He wanted me to wait around while he talked to other friends while he ignored. The guys mentioned above are kind to me. I don't need people who put me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment