Friday, February 3, 2017

Rumors (Adult COntent)

I have heard some rumors that are being spread about me. I am not upset about the rumors, but I do not want the other person included in the rumors to be upset by the rumors. Someone has been telling people that we are in a relationship, but we are really just friends. People are also saying that I pay him for him to let me drink his urine. I do drink his urine, and I give him money. I do not pay him for this. If he wants people to know that I drink his pee I do not mind. I am turned on by the idea of people knowing this. I would even enjoy drink his pee in front of someone else. I am the sex slave of someone else, but I would still do anything that this guy if I can.

I hope to have a home in a basement dungeon soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment