Sunday, February 12, 2017

Don't Try to Stick Anything Down My Throat. I Prefer Being Able to Use My Tongue.

There is a guy whose cock I have sucked a few times, and now he wants to act like he owns me.He has insulted me too many times. I do to be submissive to the right men, but I do not want to be insulted. It takes more than for a man to fuck my face for him to claim ownership. He just wants to stick his cock down my throat, and that is not enjoyable for me. I prefer to give a man a full treatment with my mouth and tongue and to build up good suction. I do have someone special who likes for me to chew on his cock. He is the first man I have known who wanted me to use me to use my teeth on his cock. I also like to please all of a man's body with my tongue and hands. Being submissive does not mean that I do not have self esteem. There are three men here to whom I would love to be obedient, but two of them are definitely more important. The guy I mentioned above is not one of them. I may not suck him off again. One of the two is my Master. I probably love the other more than he loves me, but I don't mind. Both of these men know how to make me feel good. I know how to make them feel good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment