Saturday, February 11, 2017

I Do not Do "Special Favors" for Just Anybody

I was approached by a cute guy who said that he had heard that I did "special favors." He had heard that I gave someone money to suck his cock. He was trying to get me to do it with him instead. I do give a friend money, but I do not really give him money for sex. I have only had his cock in my mouth four times. The first time he did not cum or pee. The second and fourth time he did pee in my mouth. The third time he was not able to pee. I would give him money if I did not think that I would be able to get his cock in my mouth. I probably love him more that than he loves me. Anyway, this new guy said that he has a banana-sized cock. It takes more than a big cock to make me want to pay a guy to give  him a blow job. I only give money to one man. Soon I will be paying rent, so I will be giving two men money. This new guy told me to look for him when I have money. I will only look for one guy to give him money. If he wants me to give him money for sex he has to at least pretend that he likes me some. There are two men whom I really love, and there are two guys with whom I would like to play. Also if I just wanted a big dick there are men with big cocks to whom I can give blow jobs free. I do admit that I am tempted by the new guy, but I love my other friend too much to give into that temptation.

A straight friend showed me his cock a few weeks ago, but he swears that he would not show his cock to another man. I would not have tried to look at his cock for two reasons. The first is that I would not want him to think that I was trying to make a move on him. The second is that I would not want to look at it if I was not going to be able to suck it. Another time the same friend reached into the front pockets of my jeans. He said he was looking for change. The back of one of his hands brushed against my cock. He joked about my liking that. I think that he was only joking around.

I will be glad when I move into my new home and I am able to please my Master more often. I will have cum and pee more frequently. I will also be happy to have a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment