Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Some Men in My Life

It looks like I will be moving into a new home soon. I hope I get to work more at the job that I have or find a new job. I do not want to end up living on the street. If I do not make more money that is a real possibility. I do have a possible relationship if my Master has really lost interest in having me as a sex slave. I hope that he wants to keep me. I have wanted to have a Master. I still have my special friend, but I know that I love him more than he loves me. He is straight. I will still love him even if I never get to taste his cock, cum and pee again. No matter what I want good things for him. I am getting to know another guy. I think that we will have fun together. He is a cute, intelligent guy. Another guy wants to have fun with me. There is another guy whose cock I have sucked a few times, but that is not going to happen again. He has insulted me too many times. Something will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment