Sunday, February 5, 2017

Post at 16:04 5/2/16

A sweet friend gave me a ring last week. I do not get to see him often. I would happily play around with him, but I do not think that we will be able to do that. I am wearing the ring on the little finger of my right hand. I lost my gloves, and he gave me a pair that he had. I enjoy spending time with him.

I wrote before about a friendship that seems to have ended. Once he said that no one would like me if I was not hanging out with him. He would want me to stand around and wait for him while he talked to other friends and ignored me. He was sweet at first, but he seemed to get jealous of another friend. I still miss him. I worry about him because of some of the things that he does.

I still have some other good friends that I met on the street. They accept me as I am. I feel relaxed around them. I cannot see them often because of the cold weather, but I know that they are still good friends. They al know that I suck cock, and some of them might let me such theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment