Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Dobrú noc (Lahko noč)

I have mentioned before that people say that I try to be different. These people do not know me. They do not know how much I do not reveal about myself to most of the people I know. They do not know how many tattoos I would like to have. Well, to be honest, one of the main reasons that I do not have more tattoos is that I have not been able to afford them. I would like to have a more unconventional hairstyle, but that would make finding a job more difficult. There are a few reasons that I want to be able to have a place of my own where I can live. One is that I do not want to be a burden to the church where I am currently staying. I really want to be independent. I want to have all of my belongings in one place. I want to have a space where I can be completely who I really am. I want to find the path in life that is completely right for me. I am not there yet, but I am working on getting there.

Gute Nacht, mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment