Monday, March 7, 2016

I've Been Naughty

I ordered some CD's that reflect my eclectic taste. I have wanted to hear some music from choral music from Georgia. I do not know very much about that country yet. I know that I would have difficulty with the alphabet. I also ordered a CD by the Red Star Army Chorus. Years ago I had an album of Soviet choral music on vinyl. I have wanted to get a replacement. I am looking forward to receiving both of those. I find Russian choral music to be very rousing. I also ordered a CD by Mina, "Sulla tua bocca lo diro." I am very fond of her voice. The other CD I ordered is "Post-Scriptum" by Cristina Branco. I had a copy of this CD. I do not know what happened. I find fados to be very moving. I will write more about each CD as it arrives. I also ordered a Ukrainian and a Soviet lapel pin. I look forward to wearing those. I need to stay away from Amazon.com for awhile. I am looking forward to when these items arrive. I especially look forward to hearing the choral CD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment