Wednesday, March 30, 2016

"The Best of Loka Nunda"

I am listening to "The Best of Loka Nunda." This is great music. Loka Nunda is a very talented and sexy man. I really like his recording of the Gary Numan song, "Down in the Park." He has recorded with one of my favorite singers, Nina Hagen. I really like his voice. His music videos are very hot to me. In addition to being a singer and song writer he is a performance artist. producer and songwriter.
Among my favorites among his songs are "Hot Leather Bitch," "Stomp Stomp" and "Cum Together." The latter is not on this album. Listening to his music makes me want to dance. Watching his music videos makes me want to do something else. He is a musician I would definitely like to meet in person. I would love to be one of his groupies.

No comments:

Post a Comment