Thursday, March 3, 2016

Oysters

One day I overheard some guys talking at work. One of them said that he had proof that oysters were an aphrodisiac. He said that when he was in jail he ate some oysters, and then he was getting sexually aroused by his fellow inmates. He said that he had not been attracted to men before this. He said that he did not eat oysters again while in jail. He did not say if he acted on this attraction. I think his arousal came more from a buried attraction that was already there. Perhaps the idea of oysters as an aphrodisiac combined with a lack of sex and an unadmitted attraction to men led to this attraction. I know that oysters have not had this effect on me. I have not had any change in my libido after eating oysters. Even the combination of oysters and alcohol has not caused me to be attracted to someone I would not be attracted to under other circumstances. My inhibitions have not been affected by the consumption of oysters. I ate oysters and drank beer with a friend several times. He is someone to whom I would not say no if he asked me to suck and rim him, but I would not make a move on him. Even the combination of of those things did not overpower my self control. He knew I would not say no to him, but we both value our friendship. That does not stop me from flirting with him, but there are limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment