Tuesday, March 8, 2016

My Continuing Radicalization

I do not need to have the approval of other people to be happy with who I am, but it does help to meet people with whom I can share my views on religion, politics, sex and other things. I do not want to pretend to be somebody I am not. I do have questions about things that are in the Christian Bible, and I want to find someone whom I can ask these questions. I do not know why some people get offended if you question their beliefs. I may be able to answer these questions myself. I do not want to give up completely on my faith. I do not want to offend the people close to me who have strong faith. I am becoming more certain that I am becoming more radical when it concerns religion, politics and sexuality. The more I accept that the happier I become.

No comments:

Post a Comment