Saturday, February 13, 2016

Я Влк

My future remains uncertain, but isn't that really true for all of us? I wish I knew how to be more practical. That is something I definitely need some help with. I am much better with abstract ideas than with practical day-to-day living. I think I could figure things out. I still focus too much on the times I have fucked up. I need to remember what I can do. I am very good with languages and working with numbers. I can do simple math in several languages. When I am drunk or very it is easier for me to add, subtract and multiply in Slovak. I do not know why that is true. When I studied Russian we only learned to count to four. I need to learn more. Well, I want to learn the rest of the numbers in Russian. I am also very good at learning things on the computer.
Sometimes I get scared about my future, because I am afraid of repeating past mistakes. I have learned from these mistakes. I am afraid sometimes of being isolated. I want someone with whom to share my life. Maybe I have already met him.
I will be fine. Я Влк.

No comments:

Post a Comment