Monday, February 8, 2016

I Need Supportive Friends

In my life I need people who will support me emotionally. I do not need to be reminded again and again of the mistakes that I have made in the past. I remember these mistakes well enough without having someone else remind me of them. I do not need people to tell me what I cannot do. I am trying to get on my feet emotionally and financially. I am good enough at beating myself up because of the mistakes that I have made that have led me to where I am now. I need to heal psychologically. This is not going to happen if I allow people to tear me down instead of helping me to build myself up. I know that I will be able to support myself emotionally and financially, but now I need the loving support of friends. I know that I need to stop making the mistakes that led me to where I am. I need to move beyond that. I need to focus on what I can do. I do not need to be constantly reminded of what I cannot do. Some people beat me down with the mistakes I have made. Then they say don't worry things will work out. I am not going to put up with that shit any more. I cannot depend on other people to make me happy, but I do need to have supportive friends. I am afraid of ending up alone without friends. I know that I have the inner strength to do what I have, but no one can live a healthy life completely alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment