Friday, February 12, 2016

If You Do not Like the Views of a Site stay Away from It

I do not understand why anyone would go to a Facebook page or a Google+ co.munity or any other online site whose views they do not like and get offended by what they see there. For instance a Christiam man looked at a Google+ community for Atheist humor and memes. He was offended and threatened to report the community. What did he expect to see? Did he think think the people there would care that he was offended? No one forced him to look at the posts. He accused someone of harrassing him. He went out of his way to complain about the community. I find some of the humor there offensive, but I am going to stand up for their rights to post those jokes. I enjoy that community, and a lot of posts are humorous. Some people go to furry sites and complain about furries. I am a furry. If you don't like furries, don't go to furry sites. Some people do the same with LGBT sites. They make homophobic comments. I think people who do that are just trying to get attention, but there are healthier ways of doing that. I don't have enough time to visit all tbe sites I like. I am not going to waste my time visiting those whose views I do not appreciate or share.

No comments:

Post a Comment