Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thank God for Russian Music

My computer died. At least there is a CD player here on which i can listen to music. Mostly I have been listening to Григорий Лепс, Тимати, Александр Рыбак and Время и Стекло. Listening to them brightens my mood. I got frustrated checking my email, becsuse it takes a long time to do that on my phone. When I listen to these CD's I try to gocus more on what I can understand instead of what I cannot understand. I understand enough of "Небеса Европы" to know that the lyrics were changed when he recorded the song in English ad "Europe's Skies." One thing I like about doing this on my phone is that I can type with the Cyrillic alphabet without using a translator.

I may have a temp job soon. I definitely hope so. Well I am going to go to sleep listening to #Давайлосвидания.

No comments:

Post a Comment