Monday, October 19, 2015

A Fun Conversation at Work and No Tolerance for Homophobic Trolls in Gay Furry Groups

I had a surprising conversation at work. This conversation took place in Spanish. A guy at work wearing a wrist band that said something about boobies. He had forgotten he was wearing it. He does not speak Spanish, so he was not part of this conversation. One of the women I was working with asked me if I like. I told here I was indifferent. She knows that I am gay. She asked if I liked balls, and I said that I do. She then asked if I liked to have them in my mouth, and I said, "¡Claro que sí!" (of course). This was a fun conversation that continued like that for several minutes. At this job people can get away with saying things in Spanish that would get them in trouble if they were in English. Most of the people on this job, including most of the supervisors, are Latin-Americans. People who do not speak Spanish are not always treated nicely all of the time though. My comprehension of non-Castilian Spanish was rusty when I started this job, but it has improved.

I have joined a couple of gay furry groups on Google+. I do not mention it often, but I am a furry. For some reason people make homophobic or racist comments on the pages for these groups. I do not know why they go out of their way to do this. I let them know what I think about them and their comments. One man who says he is a preacher said that I was a pathetic faggot who should commit suicide and that I was an abomination. I reminded him that Jesus preached love not hate. I said that I am happy with who I am, and I told him that he was the abomination. He quoted one of the verses from Leviticus that homophobes are fond of quoting. I commented that he was using the cafeteria version of the Bible, because he uses verses that support his views while ignoring those that did not support his views. I also said he was a pathetic troll and told him to go away. If does not like the LGBTQ communities he should just stay away. I am not going to put up with douchebags like that spouting their bullshit.

Buenas noches, meine Freunde!

No comments:

Post a Comment