Monday, October 5, 2015

Zwerg: Dual Citizen and The BackYard Devils

I am listening a digital album online, "Dual Citizen" by Zwerg. The lyrics and music are great. The performances are excellent. It can be found here: https://zwerg1.bandcamp.com/releases. It is called pop, rock, dance, electropop, etc. It is definitely mood-lifting music.  I would highly recommend checking it out. I will definitely be listening to it again. It has the right amount of variety, and it would hold up to multiple listenings.


I finished listening to that album, and I am listening to The BackYard Devils. They remind me of Hank Williams III. They do not sound exactly like him, they just remind me of him. It is what I think should be played on country radio stations instead of what they play now. I would not listen to country radio if my sister did not play it in the car when she takes me to work, I agree with Hank III when he says that pop country is a bunch of "fucking shit." Anyway, this is great music. I will have to look for more of their music.


No comments:

Post a Comment