Friday, October 2, 2015

Musings on Music

I saw a video that talked about the health benefits of music. I am not surprised at the findings of studies. I have known that listening to the right music helps me to get over depression. What makes the right music changes. Sometimes it is Europop like E-Type or O-Zone. Other times it could be something harder like Rage Against the Machine or Combichrist. I know that I work better if I listen to music that I enjoy. On the other hand some kinds of music can cause me to make more mistakes. One day at a place where I was working we could play music, and I had a portable CD player. My lead asked me to play a Santana CD. I started making mistakes. I took it off, and I played something else. For much of my life I could not go to sleep with music playing, but that has changed. I can go to sleep with almost any kind of music playing. Some people find it hard to believe that I can go to sleep with hard music playing. I have been able to fall into a sound sleep with RATM playing. Music has for a long time been an important part of my life.

Nashledanou.

No comments:

Post a Comment