Friday, October 9, 2015

T-Shirts at Work

I am wearing my Nasty Pig t-shirt to work today. I wonder if anyone will notice it. Some people had complained about some t-shirts that I had worn before, but I am not sure which t-shirts and who complained. I am sure they complained about my Pussy Riot! t-shirts. The ones ho would have complained would not have known that it was referring to the Russian punk band. Some members of Pussy Riot! were arrested after singing songs protesting Putin. They did this in a church. There are references to self expression and against censorship on the shirts. People who know what the shirt is about like it. Prudes who do not know what it is about do not like them. I am sure people complained about my Tucker Max t-shirts. One says, "I hope they serve beer in Hell." Another says, "Assholes finish first." The third reads "What would Tucker do?" on the front, and on the back, "A. Sleep with a midget B. Sleep with a deaf girl C. Sleep with a blind girl D. Sleep with a MILF E.All of the above." (I would only do A if it was a man.) I wear them as a Tucker Max fan. I was told that if i wore controversial t-shirts again I would be sent home. That brings me back to the Nasty Pig t-shirt. I got this shirt from Mr. S Leather. I cannot afford most of what they sell> they have some great t-shirts. Nasty Pig has some great clothing. I am also wearing a Nasty Pig jock strap today, but nobody will see that. I wonder if anybody will know to what the shirt is referring. I doubt it. If any guys do I doubt that they would say anything about it. I don't think many people will know that it is about gay fetishes, watersports and other things. I definitely would not wear my t-shirt with a pissing fireman on it. Oh, well, it would be nice if a hot guy saw it and wanted me to play with him.

I have been listening to Orlík as I wrote this. Do widzenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment