Sunday, October 18, 2015

Being a Urinal at Cuir Bar (kinky erotic fiction)

I had applied for the position as a full-time urinal at the local leather bar, Cuir Bar. Some of the men for whom I had served as a personal cum dump and urinal had urged me to apply for the job. I got a call from the owner of the bar to come in for an interview and audition. He told me that it did not matter what I wore to the interview, because they would provide me with what I needed to wear at work. He told me that if I was not on time for the interview that I would not be considered for the position. I left home early to be sure to be before the time of the appointment. I wore jeans and a Nasty Pig t-shirt along with Bundeswehr boots. I arrived at the bar about twenty minutes early. I was led to the owner's office and was greeted by him and the manager. They told me to remove my clothes for the interview. They asked me why I thought I was qualified for the job as the bar's urinal. I told them that I had drunk the pee from many men and never missed a drop. They asked how I would handle different situations such as having men start urinating before their cocks were in my mouth or if they wanted to use my tongue as their toilet paper. After I had answered their questions to their satisfaction they said it was time for the audition. The bar tenders and bouncers came in early for this part. They were all dressed it their work attire. Each of them had been instructed to come in with full bladders. I was instructed to get on my knees ans open my mouth. The first bartender started pissing as soon as he pulled his cock out of his piss-stained jock strap. I took it into my mouth and kept up with his strong flow not wasting a drop. After he finished a bouncer walked up. He was wearing leather chaps and a leather vest. He said that he had taken a dump before coming to work, and he might not have wiped thoroughly. He told me that he wanted me to use my tongue to make sure his hole was clean. He turned around and spread his cheeks. I gave his hole a thorough cleaning. He turned around and put his cock into my mouth. I swallowed every drop of his strong beverage. His cock soon got hard, and he fucked my face until he fed me with his protein. I serviced the rest of the bartenders, bouncers, owner and manager. They were very satisfied with my audition, and I was offered the job. I quickly accepted their offer. I was given my uniform. it consisted of a spiked black leather collar, chastity device to be locked on my cock, knee pads and leather harness. I started work that night.

To be continued...?

No comments:

Post a Comment