Monday, October 5, 2015

Getting Desperate but not Giving Up

Time to go back to work. I am not ready. I did not get much accomplished during my time off. I really do not know what I am going to do. I cannot do this on my own, but no one seems to be able or willing to help me. I am getting desperate. I do not want to be melodramatic, but this is how I feel right now. I will feel better when I eat more, but I need help from my friends. I know that I have things that I can do for other people. It is hard for me to ask other people for help, but I desperately need it. I am going to continue reaching out to others until I find someone to help me out of my current situation. If someone wants a slave who has eclectic taste and is loyal and is uncompromising in his individuality and is very willing to please I am the one for you. In the words of Caligula, "I am still alive." (Yes, I know he did not say it in English, and they were his last words. They are not my last words.)

No comments:

Post a Comment