Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Quick Post before Jerking Off and Going to Bed

I am going to try to contact my closest friends before I make a move. I definitely need to move. At the job I have now I feel like I am working with children. I cannot take it much longer. I have never had a job I dreaded going to as much as I do this one.

I definitely need to have a man's arms around me and his lips and mine touching. It would be nice to embrace as our tongues get to know each other. I want to explore a man's body with my mouth and hands. I want to find out how every part of his body smells. I want to learn the taste of his pre-cum, cum and pee. I want to know all of the ways of pleasing him. If I go to be with the man with whom I am talking he will be the only man with whom I will be having sex. I think I can do that. I want to please him. I just have to figure out how to make the move. I will get started on that.

Bonsoir, mis amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment