Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Once Again I am Not Ready to Start Another Work Day

I am not ready to go back to my job. Well, I am never ready to go to this job. I keep telling people that if they want to be treated with respect they need to treat other people with respect. So far this does not make much of an impression on them. At times it seems to get better, but it does not last. One good thing about this job is that it has helped me to improve my physical condition. I need to set better priorities outside of work. I am not getting anywhere now, and that is my own fault. I still have a lot of work to do on my self confidence. I need to exercise my imagination and intelligence. I need to use my imagination for more than masturbation. Well, ready or not I have to go to work. Na shledanou.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment