Friday, August 7, 2015

C'est aujourd'hui vendredi.

C'est aujourd'hui vendredi. Not that that makes much of a difference.  It just means that I don't have to put up with a couple of people who are off on Fridays. I would say that job could kiss my ass goodbye, but I would not give it that privilege. I am the one who usually kisses asses, but I only do this when it is for my own enjoyment as well as that of the man whose ass I am kissing. They are deep kisses. I have had few jobs that I dread going to as much as I do this one. I will make it through this day. I wish I could get the people at work to use complete sentences. Communication is not easy in English or Spanish. Mostly these idiots just point.

Hugs for all my friends and special kisses for the special ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment