Monday, August 24, 2015

New developments and hopes and concerns.

It looks like I definitely will not be moving to Arkansas. One relationship ends as another begins. This is not cause and effect. It looks like I met my new friend at just the right time. Even though we have only met in person one time I think I could easily fall in love with him. He is twenty years younger than I. Age for me is not an issue. We both know that we can be open with the other. I hope we can get together sometime very soon. He is a good kisser. I have told him that I want him to feel free to talk to me about anything, and he said the same to me. I look forward to us getting to know each other better and growing closer to each other.

I need to find a new job and a new place to live. It would be nice if I can move into a new place with my new friend. It would be great to have a safe place where we would not have to think about what other people think. Until then I want to be able to spend some time with him in private and explore his body and mind. I hope that some day that we will be able to travel together. It would be great to have a travelling companion.

I am getting very concerned about my financial situation. I hope I am able to make enough money to meet my financial obligations.

Ready or not I have to get ready for work. I will survive it.





No comments:

Post a Comment