Tuesday, August 18, 2015

New friend

I met with a new friend I had met on Tagged. We have not been able to meet in person before because of our schedules, but we were able to meet at a mall today. I had an appointment with a medical doctor today, and I had to wait for my sister to pick me up afterwards. I waited at a mall that is close to the doctor's office, so I was able to get together with him. He is sweet and completely adorable. We hugged and kissed in a restroom and a dressing room. The next time we will greet each other with a kiss in public. It is nice finally meet someone nice in this area. I hope we will be able to get together in private soon. I think we will be able to enjoy many things together. Sucking, fucking, cuddling, music, and other interests.

I had a follow-up appointment with my primary care physician after my visit to the emergency room two weeks ago. I will see a neurologist in October. My PCP wants me to have a colonoscopy, but even with insurance they cost too much. Needed medical procedures cost too much in this country.

Having a new friend here will improve my mood a lot.

Bonsoir, mis amigos. Somn usor.

No comments:

Post a Comment